The City of West Hollywood boasts some of the best dining options in Southern California, and the dineL.A. event, which runs through Sunday, January 31, is an excellent opportunity to discover new culinary delights or visit tried-and true favorite spots to dine on selected menu items at special prix fixe prices.
For this dineL.A. period, four of West Hollywood’s newest restaurants will be participating in this culinary event. Diners will have the option of sampling the globally-inspired, modern American cuisine by Chef Dakota Weiss at Estrella, 8800 Sunset Boulevard; relishing the timeless glamour of Ivory on Sunset at the Mondrian, 8440 Sunset Boulevard; delighting in Thai dishes made with local, fresh fare at OTUS Thai Kitchen & Coffee, 1253 N. La Brea Avenue; and taking part in the excitement of interactive Teppanyaki grill tables at ROKU, 9201 Sunset Boulevard.
In addition to the four new eateries which are making their dineL.A. debuts, the following West Hollywood favorites are also participating in the event:
• BOA Steakhouse – Sunset, 9200 Sunset Boulevard
• Boxwood at the London, 1020 N. San Vicente Boulevard
• The Church Key, 8730 Sunset Boulevard
• Connie and Ted’s, 8171 Santa Monica Boulevard
• Gracias Madre, 8905 Melrose Avenue
• Katana, 8439 Sunset Boulevard
• La Bohème, 8400 Santa Monica Boulevard
• Lucques, 8474 Melrose Avenue
• Night + Market WeHo, 9043 Sunset Boulevard
• Oliver’s Prime Steakhouse, 8462 Sunset Boulevard
• Petrossian Paris Restaurant & Boutique, 321 N. Robertson Boulevard
• Taste on Melrose, 8454 Melrose Avenue
• Tortilla Republic Weho, 616 N. Robertson Boulevard
• WeHo Bistro, 1040 N. La Cienega Boulevard
Participating restaurants will offer specially priced prix-fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner; no tickets or passes are required. Restaurant Week menus will be viewable online at www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA. Prices and meal periods will vary by restaurant and exclude beverages, tax, and gratuity. For a complete list of participating restaurants or to make an online restaurant reservation, visit www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA.