dineL.A. is a Twice-Annual Event in which Participating Restaurants Offer Special Prix Fixe Menu Options
A Total of 22 West Hollywood Eateries will Participate from now through July 27th.
The City of West Hollywood boasts some of the best dining options in Southern California, and the twice-annual dineL.A. event is an excellent opportunity to explore many of the City’s delicious culinary options by enjoying selected menu items from participating restaurants at special prix fixe prices.
During dineL.A., which began on Friday, July 13, 2018 and runs through Friday, July 27, 2018, diners who are eager to discover new culinary delights or enjoy restaurants they already love will have plenty of West Hollywood options to choose from, including:
- BOA Steakhouse Sunset, 9200 Sunset Boulevard
- The Butcher, the Baker, the Cappuccino Maker, 8653 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Chin Chin, 8618 Sunset Boulevard
- Connie and Ted’s, 8171 Santa Monica Boulevard
- E.P. & L.P., 603 N. La Cienega Boulevard
- Estrella, 8800 Sunset Boulevard
- Gracias Madre, 8905 Melrose Avenue
- Granville West Hollywood, 8701 Beverly Boulevard
- Harlowe, 7321 Santa Monica Boulevard
- The Hudson, 1114 N. Crescent Heights Boulevard
- Ivory on Sunset, 8440 Sunset Boulevard
- Katana, 8439 Sunset Boulevard
- La Bohème, 8400 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Lucques, 8474 Melrose Avenue
- Obicà Mozzarella Bar, Pizza e Cucina, 8630 Sunset Boulevard
- Petrossian Paris Restaurant & Boutique, 321 N. Robertson Boulevard
- ROKU, 9201 Sunset Boulevard
- Taste on Melrose, 8454 Melrose Avenue
- Tortilla Republic Weho, 616 N. Robertson Boulevard
- The Tower Bar – Sunset Tower Hotel, 8358 Sunset Boulevard
- Viale Dei Romani, 623 N. La Peer Drive
- WeHo Bistro, 1040 N. La Cienega Boulevard
Participating restaurants will offer specially priced prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner; no tickets or passes are required. A complete list of participating restaurants and their dineL.A. menus are viewable online at www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA. Prices and meal periods will vary by restaurant and exclude beverages, tax, and gratuity.
For additional information, please contact Jackie Rocco, the City of West Hollywood’s Business Development Manager, at (323) 848-6547 or at email@example.com. For people who are Deaf or hard of hearing, please call TTY (323) 848-6496. For up-to-date news and events, follow the City of West Hollywood on social media @WeHoCity and sign up for news updates atwww.weho.org/email.