It’s time for another spring brunch round-up but this one is for the most important woman in your life. From Gracias Madre to Petrossian, here is how to treat Mom right on May 14th.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Ivory on Sunset
These specials will be in addition to the weekend brunch menu from 10:30 – 3 p.m.
- Berry Crepes($18) – Macerated Berries, Citrus Zest, Nutella, Crème Fraiche Whipped Cream
- Duck Confit Benedict($19) – Duck Confit, Sautéed Spinach, Foie Gras Hollandaise
- Belgian Waffles($16) – Brandy Maple Syrup, Butter, Strawberries, Crème Fraiche Whipped Cream
- Fried Chicken & Waffle ($21) – with Brandy Maple Syrup
- Seared Salmon($26) – Crushed Fingerings, Crème Fraiche Dill Sauce
For reservations, call: 323.848.6000
Mother’s Day Brunch at Herringbone Santa Monica
These specials will be in addition to the weekend brunch menu from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Grilled Colorado Lamb “Lollipop Chops” –Lola Rosa and Frisée Salad, Citrus Fruit, Cilantro, Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Blacken Seared Ahi – Lola Rosa and Frisée Salad tossed with Jicama, Radish, Citrus Fruit, Micro Cilantro and Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Pan Roasted Baja Halibut “Salad”– Lola Rosa, Frisée, Radish, Heirloom Tomato, Pickled Ramp Vinaigrette
- Prime Hangar Steak – Grilled Asparagus, Baby Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Grilled Baja Halibut – Pineapple Relish, Frisée, Fennel, Radish, Scallion, Cilantro Salad, Red Wine-Soy Essence, Raineri Olive Oil
- Scallop Crudo – Pineapple-Mango Curry, Basil Oil, Fresno Chile and Mango Fruit with Sea Salt and Toasted Macadamia Nut
For reservations, call: 310.971.4460
Mother’s Day at Gracias Madre
- All mothers will get a FREE Purista Margarita
- Spring Empanadas($20) – English Peas, New Potato, Asparagus, Chives, Tomatillo Sauce, Cashew Crème
- Fresh Raspberry Shortcake($15) – Meyer Lemon Curd, Sugar Biscuit, Rosemary, Cashew Whipped Cream, Raspberry Coulis
For reservations, call: 323.978.2170
Mother’s Day Brunch at Ocean Prime Beverly Hills
This Beverly Hills restaurant will open for Sunday brunch in honor of mom the menu features items such as:
- Blood Orange Mimosa ($9) – Blood Orange Juice, Simple Syrup, Cointreau, Champagne
- Signature Bloody Mary ($16) – Choice of Vodka, House Made Mix, Jumbo Shrimp
- Smoked Salmon ($18) – Sliced Tomato, Red Onion, Arugula, Whipped Cream Cheese, Bagel
- Blackened Salmon Salad ($20) – Strawberries, Grapes, Cantaloupe, Goat Cheese, Field Greens, Basil Poppyseed Dressing, Candied Walnuts
- French Toast($15) – Mixed Fresh Berries, Lemon Curd, Candied Bacon, Warm Maple Syrup
- Quiche($14) – Spinach, Swiss, Provolone, Parmesan, Arugula Salad, Fresh Fruit
- Crab & Eggs($19) – English Muffin, Crab Cakes, Poached Eggs, Hollandaise, Fresh Fruit, Mixed Greens, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Braised Short Rib Surf & Turf ($22) – Crispy Gouda Potato Cake, Lobster Claw, Poached Egg, Hollandaise
For reservations, call: 310.859.4818 or book through the website
Mother’s Day Weekend at Petrossian West Hollywood
Petrossian offers something for every budget and works with you on your busy schedule. Beat the brunch rush by treating mom to dinner on Friday or Saturday night; bring her to brunch all weekend and soak in the sunshine on the patio; or put together a gift basket for mom from the boutique – a little smoked salmon, a little caviar and some sweet treats make for a special meal right from the comfort of her home.
For reservations, call: 310.271.6300
Brunch at The Bellwether
The Bellwether has been shifting the conversation about Valley dining since it first opened, and the brunch menu highlights this stellar option even more. Available from 10:30am until 2:30pm, highlights from the brunch menu include the Ploughman’s Burger, Brioche French Toast, and Nashville Hot Chicken Sando. And yes, you should order the Mama Betty’s Bloody Mary!
For reservations, call: 818.285.8184
Brunch at The Wallace
Tucked away on Main St. in Culver City is a hidden gem of sorts. With extended brunch hours from 10:00am to 3:00pm, The Wallace offers a little something for everyone. Order something sweet (dough!nuts!) or savory (shakshuka or the a.m. burger), and don’t pass on the cocktails with cheeky names.
For reservations, call: 310.202.6400
Mother’s Day at Salt & Straw Larchmont
Available Saturday (5/13) and Sunday (5/14) Mother’s Day Weekend
- Edible Flower Sundae– Topped with gorgeous berries and edible flowers